上一主题:Quantitative: even HARDER than ethics
下一主题:Possible real life Ethics scenario. For Canadians.
返回列表 发帖

What to make of Mock 2 Ethics

So I just took Mock 2. Got an 81. Very pleased. However, I got a 100% on Ethics, which is stunning since I couldn’t crack 75% on any other exams on this topic. I did reread the Ethics section this week so the increase isn’t totally shocking, but I’m just concerned that my 81 may be “skewed” because I won’t do as well on the real exam on Ethics.
I thought the two hardest sections on Mock 2 were FSA (75%) and Econ (75%). Even the corporate finance was trickier than usual.

for whatever it’s worth. i’ve done much better on CFAI ethics (samples,mocks) then with practice tests from stalla or schweser. The wording seems to be more clear - doesn’t seem that they are out to trick you, just to test your understanding.

oh and you beat me by 1! I got an 80 on mock 2 this morning. woke up and started at 8 am to try and simulate the start time for Saturday. my brain typically takes a few hours to wake up.

Agreed with Jut. I thought I had a great future in white collar crime based off my Schweser ethics scores but I’ve done pretty well with the CFAI ethics.

返回列表
上一主题:Quantitative: even HARDER than ethics
下一主题:Possible real life Ethics scenario. For Canadians.