上一主题:Mock PM - Ethics - Reference to CFA
下一主题:Mock PM ethics #6
返回列表 发帖

How are you dealing with Ethics material?

I just started reading Ethics… and it all seems BS to me….
The CFAI text is just too dense… with all those laws on specific stuff…
What do you consider is the best way to deal with this?
Doing exercises ?
Learning everything by heart ?
Using common sense ?

Tons of questions
I start off every morning with ethics (maybe 15 to 30 minutes worth of questions).
When I get in a frustrated mode from other topics, I turn to ethics for a few more questions to keep it going (maybe for 15 to 30 minutes).

Try to get through the CFAI readings once, or at least read the Soft Dollar Standards and Research Objectivity Standards (the Standards of Ethics is the same as LI, so if you have a good memory, then I guess you could avoid that). Going through questions is definitely the best way to really learn it.

im planning to spend 2 full days about a week before the exam reading all cfai material and doing all cfai questions on ethics

SOPH
couple hundred questions

yeah “I just started reading Ethics… and it all seems BS to me…” is a little sketchy lol

READ THE CFAI TEXT or you will be sorry. CFAI makes these questions ridiculously difficult, and there will be some questions that you have no chance if knowing unless you happened to read some example or footnote in the CFAI text. They always base questions on some obscurity that was only mentioned briefly in one of their many examples.

返回列表
上一主题:Mock PM - Ethics - Reference to CFA
下一主题:Mock PM ethics #6