上一主题:level 2 kaplan notes是不是有错?
下一主题:Calculator For CFA
返回列表 发帖

Best Study Notes ? Schweser or Stalla ?

I am on my third book for the Level I exam and I was told by many of my friends having a good study notes will be crucial for the exam. I noticed most people either use Schweser or Stalla but I am not sure which one is better. Can someone give me some input on these ? Also what type of package should I be looking into buying? Thank you very much

Yo,
So far, I’ve finished quant and the Elan study notes ($130) have been pretty solid. I’ve been using the notes to study and the CFA books for problems/quizzes. I’d like to get done with all the material by Oct so that I’ll have two months to go through a lot of questions. Full disclosure: I have part time hours and will study 56 hours a day till the exam.
A lot of L1 candidates mentioned that doing a ton of questions is what really helps.
Then again, as L1’s, we really don’t know crap anyways.
Good Luck!

Doing a ton of questions really help in Level 1.
I did Schweser, and it worked for me pretty well (I did it two times).
I think you should use notes, so you can optimize your time, and use CFAI texts where you encounter trouble understanding concepts in Schweser/Stalla whichever notes you utilize.
And if you feel more confident in making your OWN notes, topic by topic, then that could work too for you. Its just that this activity is time consuming, so Schweser/Stalla would do the job too

Thank you guys for the reply but which one is “better” or they are pretty much the same? Also Elan seems to be the cheapest would that be okay too?

Elan’s books are much more cheaper and they are a bit better than Schweser too. I haven’t used Stalla.

返回列表
上一主题:level 2 kaplan notes是不是有错?
下一主题:Calculator For CFA