上一主题:Words changed by the CFA Program
下一主题:Require any work experience before taking L3
返回列表 发帖

Level 3 Grading and FIFA Refereeing

Injustice is the only word that comes to mind when I think of these two together. Clearly, England scored the goal that went off the post. And then there is your own view on exam success and the cfa answer/grading/mps process to determine the passing score. Hope this year’s pass rate is higher than the 50% for last year.

FIFA needs to get over their egos and integrate technology into the game. Hasn’t ruined any sport yet, although following in the footsteps of football, hockey, and baseball would be conceding a point to the US. Taking the subjectivity out of the game isn’t logical for everything like fouls or minor violations, but there’s no subjectivity about a soccer ball crossing a line, a baseball landing fair or foul, etc. Hell even the Olympics use technology for races. Obviously sucks to be on the bad end of a call but I don’t enjoy benefiting from a bad call either. Not a day goes by in this world cup without a game-changing terrible call. I’m actually a big soccer fan and am being turned off by this pathetic display of officiating- years of preparation squashed by a ref on an ego trip from some random country too proud to solicit help or change a call. I’ll take Jim Joyce over these chumps any day…

Just read that FIFA is overseeing replays (AKA Limiting them) on the stadium jumbotrons to minimize on field arguing. If that isnt missing the point, dont know what is.

They do that at most sporting events to avoid riots when 50k+ confirm the call was blown…nowadays seems like the only scoreboard replays at baseball games are home team home runs…

返回列表
上一主题:Words changed by the CFA Program
下一主题:Require any work experience before taking L3