上一主题:Did you learn a lot doing the Schweser exams?
下一主题:Level III Study Material
返回列表 发帖

Has anyone failed CFA level 1 if he/she has been getting con

as the title states, has anyone failed CFA level 1 if he/she has been getting consistently above 70% in practice exams?
i’ve been getting above 70% for almost all of my exams… but still not feeling ready and really confident yet.. was hoping to get your thoughts.. thanks!

I’m sure it happens.
I know this girl that failed twice. I’d like to hope that by the second time she was studying she was getting 70s.

shoooooooot. and here i was trying to build up a a semblance of confidence haha

you don’t pass till you pass.

Depends on the test. I was averaging low 70s in the practice exams and 84% on the Mock Exam (this was not a good indicator though because that test was too easy) in December and didn’t pass because I found the actual test to be extremely difficult. You should be fine though.

Forget all these stats.
Bring your A game to the exam and retain your focus for 6 hours. Use the two hour break to unwind and stay away from discussing answers.
Good luck!

I failed it in Dec09.
but than i was scoring around 6566% in cfai and schweser mock exams.

scored 84% in mock and still didn’t make it ?? wow that’s not a confidence booster for any of us…:S

^^^ thegames, the mock last year was very easy relative to this year’s mock. I think i scored a 72% on the mock and failed Dec 09.
yohji, you are in great shape and will most probably pass, confidence is key. lets keep it up and crush this thing!

so those that did last year’s mock, what were your scores for last year’s mock and this year’s?

返回列表
上一主题:Did you learn a lot doing the Schweser exams?
下一主题:Level III Study Material