上一主题:CFAI Vol. II, Reading 22, EOC 4 (and) 5 (pg 486/487)
下一主题:Schweser Review Courses
返回列表 发帖

That questions you'll always remember....

Unfortunately we can’t directly talk about the questions, but I’ve taken the test 3 times now and each time I remember at least 1 question that I won’t forget for the rest of my life. Its funny because the two questions I do remember have continually showed up on the exam. I guess 237 more times til I ace this thing.
Anyways this time around my question was in Economics and I’ll remember it because it messed me up on not 1 but TWO questions because of it. I got in my car and realized what I had done and felt stupid.
That’s another sore subject, out of all the questions CFA can ask, they ask 2 questions on the same exact concept. They did this back in December, except it was 3 instead of 2. Frustrating.
Anyways, anyone else feel the same regarding a specific question?

Oh yeah I got a list of 3 or so that are haunting me right now. I had them right and tricked myself going the wrong looking for the tricks…I got one in quant, one in econ and one in FRA.

…add me to the list i have about 45. And here is the kicker, i knew the right one w/o having to look it up…..i was laying in bed last night and i thought to myself….”why the hell did i choose that answer, it was clearly this one”

I am with you Jon B, two of them I answered correctly in 2 seconds moved on. But on my second time through I talked myself out of them.

The worst feeling is trying to cram between the two tests and realizing all of your mistakes. As they begin to add up you start to give up more and more on trying to study. Luckily for me I think I might have only had 2 of those this time around.

i’ve got about 8 questions like that

I did a tactical brain dump once I exited the exam room. No recollection of any questions (or CFA concepts!) whatsoever!

返回列表
上一主题:CFAI Vol. II, Reading 22, EOC 4 (and) 5 (pg 486/487)
下一主题:Schweser Review Courses