上一主题:I hate how IPS objectives/constraints....
下一主题:CFA Vol II, p245 (charitable gifts)
返回列表 发帖

Has anyone submitted an error to CFAI?

I logged in today and there is a form you can fill out about CFA Exam errors. Has anyone done this? What’s the process like?

u mean u found errors on the exam?

I was 99% sure that there was an error in a swap question towards the end of the 2009 L2 exam. I even found some random Asian guys and we all bitched about it together. Does anyone else remember this? Or were random Asian guys and I mistaken?

I know I saw an error on one question. Divulging it here might cross the CFA guidelines. I think I can safely say the answers were inverse of what they should have been. (X, Y, and Z, instead of 1/X, 1/Y, and 1/Z). I’ll submit the form. Anyone else find that problem? (I can’t remember if it was AM or PM, but it was 50 series test).

ohai:
i flat out didnt understand the problem you are talking about. i could not understand how they were explaining the information, so i literally couldnt do the problem. i tried to back into what they were presenting a couple different ways. but i was so confident that i scored well on the rest of the exam and probably passed that i just said F*** it and marked like “B”.

Ohai
I could not arrive at the answer for swaps question at the end of 50 series pm. I wasted quite a bit of time on it. I thought I knew the stuff really well.

I think there was an error too in the L2 exam, how exactly would we go about reporting it though, we won’t remember the exact question…

Definitely an error in the swap at the end.

Definately. I did all sorts of crazy calculations that I knew were wrong and the closest I got was like 7 grand off. Really got me pi$$ed because I locked swaps down in reviewing.

I am so relieved to hear you all saying this. To avoid violating CFA policy, I will just say that there was indeed a question that required quantitative calculations which I could not match an answer to no matter how many times I tried. I generally understood the topic and did not have trouble answering questions of a similar nature in the EOC, and yet for this particular problem, nothing I did seemed to work. After spending about 10-15 minutes, I convinced myself CFA had made an error and moved on.

返回列表
上一主题:I hate how IPS objectives/constraints....
下一主题:CFA Vol II, p245 (charitable gifts)