上一主题:QBank Question Corporate Bond Price?
下一主题:Currency Forward question
返回列表 发帖

Why are exam questions such a secret?

I dont understand why we cant talk about them. I know the ethics part “this is copywritten material” blah blah blah. But come on, we all paid to take the stupid thing, why cant we talk about it after? Are they worried it will give people an advantage for next time? Change the questions then. Not understanding this.. everyone has taken it already.. its over, let us talk about it..
There is nothing transparent about this organization. you dont know how they grade, you cant talk about what was on the test, and you cant see mock questions after you have taken the test to review what you have gotten wrong? Its almost like they dont want us to pass, but keep retaking the test so they make more money…
The answer to #1 was C… take that CFAI

I found that the CFAI questions were clearer and more straightforward than most of the study provider questions (though ethics can be quite ambiguous sometimes).
There’s a reason for that…. creating good questions is tough, and requires considerable testing and effort. CFAI wants to be able to reuse questions in subsequent years, rather than have to come up with 240 entirely new questions every year, plus 3 (now 2) bogus responses for each that catch common errors. Most questions have to be phrased, developed, tested against control groups, and then put together.
Making it hard to talk about the questions in detail means they don’t have to redo all the questions at all the levels.
You can say it sucks, but there is a logic, and it isn’t completely irrational for them to do this.

返回列表
上一主题:QBank Question Corporate Bond Price?
下一主题:Currency Forward question