上一主题:Ethics Question need explanation
下一主题:Reading 14, Question 12
返回列表 发帖

For those who took Level I more than once...

For those who took Level I more than once…
How did you feel walking of the test this time as compared to your previous attempt?
Also, how did you feel the first time you took the test. At the time, did you think you had a good chance of passing?

i was sitting next to a guy who did June exam. He found the exam brutal, go figure.

i took my first one 3 years ago. I failed because I didn’t study. in that exam, I guessed most of the questions. and no surprise at the end.
I took again 2 days ago. but this time, i have studied along with my finance MSc program. So, i got help from my lecturers, you can say. This time, I feel i can do most of the questions and am sure of the correct answers in sections except the Ethics.
After this, i think, u can pass the CFA as long as u put in the time and effort to understand it.
In fact, I don’t feel it difficult at all. Most are those questions on the surface only. and i even met 34 exact questions i did in my practice. Or maybe, this Dec exam is really easier, because it is easier than the schweser exam i tried. And a lot easier than the questions my lecturers gave us in his exam.

The first time around (June ‘08), I walked out of the second session feeling like I got hit by a train. Ethics was bad, and it was downhill from there. I thought the morning was not too bad. I only read the CFAI texts and that was probably a mistake. Failed Band 7.
This time I read Schweser, did more practice tests and felt much more prepared. Not sure if I passed, but I feel confident that I did better than the first time. I was pretty scared going into the afternoon session this year because of my experience last year. I think being prepared for a horrible afternoon made it seem not so bad.

返回列表
上一主题:Ethics Question need explanation
下一主题:Reading 14, Question 12