返回列表 发帖

Stalla Final Review or Schweser 3day Review?

I’m leaning towards taking a review course for the level 2 never took 1 for level 1 but thought due to the heavy material couldn’t hurt. Anyone who took either of these have any comments on how effective they are? Or which one is better?
Stalla to me looks like just doing an exam and going over the answers wasn’t sure if that would be worth it. Any insight would help
Thanks

I went to the Schweser 3 day review and did the Stalla Mock exam (self study format). I chose the self study format because you can choose to go over the question you got wrong, while in the live session they go over every question. Overall, I thought it was really helpful in terms of adjusting to the vignette format. The 3 day review was also pretty good because it refreshes some of the key concepts in your mind. They aren’t going to go over everything, but they go over the main points pretty well.

I went to the Stalla for level I and found it useful. Yes, on day one we took one full 6hr exam, which I thought was good for practice to do at least once a few weeks before the real exam. And then the next day we went through, not all, but most questions. The instructor was pretty good at mentioning tips, recalling certain key concepts, and overall a good review.
I don’t know about the schweser. I haven’t taken it.

返回列表