上一主题:how to tackle fixed income
下一主题:FCFF and FCFE Question
返回列表 发帖

Lighter side of Stalla questions...

I’ve had a quick laugh at some of the names Stalla has used when describing companies/persons in their sample questions. Today’s Mock PM section had some of the best, including the memorable “Bonner Wood Company” and “James Bond holds a portfolio of Bonds…”. It’s also funny to see them use actor/actress names in weird combos.
On another note  just wrapped up that Stalla Mock PM with a score of 78%, and found it significantly easier than the CFA Mock, where I had scores of 74/68 respectively for am/pm.
Anyone else think the mock was really quite challenging? Is it historically slightly tougher than the exam?

I took the Stalla mock AM session yesterday and scored a 69%. I’m pretty sure that it was more comprehensive than the actual exam which I took in June. I thought that there were more multiLOS questions on the Stalla than there were on the actual thing. I’m taking the CFA mock tomorrow but I remember from last year that it was significantly harder than the real deal.

That’s good to hear, it certainly seemed like some questions were really involved with plenty of room for a computational error. One that comes to mind was calculating CFO using the indirect method and then being required to calculate FCFF  I would think on the exam CFO would be given.

返回列表
上一主题:how to tackle fixed income
下一主题:FCFF and FCFE Question