返回列表 发帖

Evaluating My QBank Results?

I just took my first 40question QBank custom test on Quant, Econ, and half of FRA and got an 80%. This is better than I thought I would do, because I would consider myself rusty on Quant, but I only got one of those wrong.
Based on everyone’s experiences with QBank, is this a good indication of my progress so far or are these numbers inflated somehow? I did choose to use basic, moderate, and very difficult questions, so maybe the basic questions inflated my score?
I guess it just seemed to me like there were more conceptual questions that I was comfortable with, rather than testing me on formula calculations or statistics.

That’s very good for this far out. Just keep it up and take these kinds of tests frequently.
I scored higher on Schweser problems using Qbank and their practice exams than I did with the CFAI mocks/samples. Most people seem to believe that Scwheser questions are somewhat easier than CFAI questions, but like I said, an 80% is still very good at this time. The conceptual type problems that you are seeing are more in line with what you’ll see on the actual exam. There are very few quantitative calculations on the exam. Instead, it tests more of the application of the subject. Fortunately, you’re unlikely to see a question on the exam asking you to calculate a spot rate using the bootstrapping method!

返回列表