上一主题:PM: computing beta question
下一主题:Another 'wording' question - adjustment for operating lease
返回列表 发帖

Stalla mock review, David H didn't deliver

I am really disappointed with David H on Stalla mock review. While I like him in the lectures, he was terrible with the mock review. He sounded like he was in hurry and just helped answer the question asked, straight from the answer booklet. I thought this was supposed to be a review, not just going over the specific question. I could have done that on ma own, using the practice exam, and it is not like the exam will ask you that specific topic. I paid $ 400 extra for a review, used the last days to the exam for the review, and David you did not deliver, eg currency - shouldn’t u have covered both price and value, I thought it was supposed to a review. You sucked!!!
Pete Olinto as usual did NOT dissappoint. He made my money and time worth it. The irony being that Pete was trained by David H, I think it is time that David and of course BJ took a lesson from Pete. I will definately not use the Stalla mock review for Level 3 ( should I pass) since there is no Pete.
Stalla…common now, nothing for nothing and David H, u really really disappointed, I used to like you, but you jerked ma review and money on this one.

返回列表
上一主题:PM: computing beta question
下一主题:Another 'wording' question - adjustment for operating lease