上一主题:question about port mngt
下一主题:Just registered for J'09 L1 one question though
返回列表 发帖

iPhone App Exam Jam CFA review

PassPerfect vs. Exam Jam  CFA
Hey  heres a quick review on some iphone apps:
I bought the PassPerfect $20 app and just downloaded the free Exam Jam  CFA app.
PassPerfect only has flashcards. but the flashcards are pretty detailed, and provide testing on all the sections, etc. The app works even if you are not connected to wifi or 3g, which is good. But I think $20 is pricey…
Exam Jam CFA, its free and seems pretty good. Not as detailed in the flash cards, but a nice user interface. They cover section overviews, formulas, practice questions, etc.. All the content works without access to internet. But they have social Chatter, which is pretty neat. Not bad for $0..
SV

Good review. Here is my take:
It looks like Elan is sponsoring Exam Jam. The interface and features are really cool, but registration is annoying. 4 out of 5, plus 1 bonus point for being free. Worth a free download.
I couldn’t justify $20 for PP yet. The books and the tutor are expensive enough. score: n/a.
MW

I’m already with Elan, but for a free app that’s pretty damn solid!

I feel bad complaining about exam jam seeing as it’s free…but there are big mistakes in it. For example one of the flash cards describes a hurdle rate as a handle rate.

返回列表
上一主题:question about port mngt
下一主题:Just registered for J'09 L1 one question though