返回列表 发帖

CFAI readings or Schewser readings

I’d like to know which chapters are covered well in CFAI text vs Schweser, and which are covered well in Schweser vs CFAI.
For instance I read chapter on Equity valuation concepts from CFAI and it took me 2 hrs to finish reading it. Where as to do the same thing in schweser it only took less than 30 minutes. and at the end of it I realized schwer pretty much covers everything for this chatper.
So someone provide the most valuable readings to do in CFAI.. cuz it is TIME EATER and time is something i have no more.

PM is recommended from CFAI pepp…also I’d say LOOK at CFAI for FI, the flow is better there trust me.

pepp,
u are better off preparing for the June 2010 Level 2 exam - if you are asking these types of questions for the exam that’s coming up in 40-something days, there is no way you are going to pass (except by random luck)

Ouch…but I’d kinda agree with sublimity on this. Man, you really lay it down hard…

One month gone and still 35 readings to go? How are you guys doing?

You should get the videos I think and watch it. like watching a movie. that’s the quickest way I can think of to get 35 readings into your head before exam day. still 11 days to go. it’s 26th of May here.

返回列表