上一主题:Question to Past CFA Level 1 takers
下一主题:Simple Econ Question
返回列表 发帖

Schweser vs. CFAI books

To those who took the exam on Saturday. First, hope you passed. Second, now that you’ve been through it, would you recommend leaning more on the Schweser material, CFAI books, or equally on both?

I would suggest to focus on book. Schweser can be a complement if you get stuck in the books sometimes.

Here’s my advice as a person who’ve been through this test two times.
Studying solely based on CFAI books is almost impossible for the most of people. I’ve been preparing this exam with Schweser book and Qbank. I think it worked very well! Especially those of who have finance background, it’s not that hard to understand the materials in Schweser. But reading only shcweser is not enough to pass the exam. All in all, reading shcweser and solving tons of problems in Qbank would ultimately make you prepare for the exam. Plus, I saw many of almost identical questions on the test from Qbank.

I used CFA books and they are ok if you have time for your first reading. But I would make sure to do all the practice problems once after the first reading and then once again when you finish all. I think that it is more important to do practice exams or questinons than memorize anything.

返回列表
上一主题:Question to Past CFA Level 1 takers
下一主题:Simple Econ Question