上一主题:Theory Of Active Portfolio Management
下一主题:Some Questions
返回列表 发帖

Stalla Practice Exam scores...

Just scored a 67 on Practice exam 1 AM session. I drew a blank on the Fixed Income formulas (they should have been easy). Those that are taking Stalla, how are you fairing on the Practice Exams.
67 is the same score I got on the Mock Exam a week ago… Again I F’d up Fixed Income on that one too.

So remember those FIXED INCOME formulas, then you will be ok. Also, I guess Fixed income part will appear more conceptual questions instead of calculation.
I used Schweser as mock exams. It seems Stalla is harder. Really want to take a try.
Where can i get Stalla’s test? I mean downloading or exchanging.
thx.

I crushed the Stalla 1AM scoring over 83% in every section but I think it was because I had just reviewed most of the topics that showed up on that practice exam. I took the entire #2 stalla practice exam and got crushed scoring only a 60% (Did well on equity and fra though which gave me some hope). A large part of that was due to going 0/12 on the derivatives and screwing up a lot of the econ questions. Has anyone else taken these though? I am trying to get a guage on how hard they actually are.

i think there was a similar thread on this one…
i remember someone commented that the stalla practice exams are close or bit easier than the real exam

I took the AM/PM of Stalla Exam 1, scored around 70-75%, and if you compare it to the 2008 actual exam this exam is waaay easier than the real thing.

Scratch that post, I am super tired this morning! Meant for Level 3, not 2!

So far I’ve scored:
70.0% (Stalla Exam 1 AM)
83.3% (Stalla Exam 1 PM)
Questions seemed to be about on par with Passmaster but less involved when calculations were required. Feel like I’m “guessing” about 50% of the time but somehow the right answers appear. I experienced this same phenomenon with L1.
Anyone feel like the questions are easier / take less time with only 3 choices?

I took the Stalla mock 2 weeks ago and scored a 60. I did some revision and then took the CFA mock exams scoring 78 morning and 74 afternoon. I started the Stalla sample exam and in the morning Ive scored 70. I’m making stupid mistakes and I dont remember all the formula’s. Last year I studied from Schweser and failed. I find the Stalla exams are more like the CFA exams. There’s more analytical type questions, very few with calculations.
I don’t find the questions are easier, they just seem to have removed the most absurd wrong answer.

The Stalla practice tests are way too easy, some of the questions come straight from the Passmaster but I hear the Stalla Mock exam is really hard. Plan to take it this afternoon.

My scores have been all over the place, ranging from a 53-71 depending on the session. I didn’t have my equity formulas down, but I’m feeling pretty comfortable right now. Still have to the mock exam, that’ll be last.

返回列表
上一主题:Theory Of Active Portfolio Management
下一主题:Some Questions