上一主题:More Mock BS? PM Q45
下一主题:Forward Arbitrage Stalla Question
返回列表 发帖

Did you guys do all the EOC questions?

Hi guys, congrats to all the Dec L1s! Reading the feedback looked like most people felt pretty good.
I’m prepping for June 2011 L1 and just wondering if you guys did all the official CFA EOC questions front to back. I have been doing them all for Quant, but they are super long and drawn out. I suspect the Quant ones are worse than most other sections, but maybe I’m wrong….
I’m using the Elan guide and also Elan EOC questions….are these representative of the actual test, or should I spend serious time on the Cirriculum EOC as well? Don’t mind doing them, but more just interested in seeing what worked for you guys. Thanks!

All multiple choice EOC and review them too .. For those that were not multiple choice, it depends on the reading. For example, in reading on statistics, I didn’t do any of long problems because I used to work as tutor for statistics classes in my undergrad. For other sections, like equity, I used to practice some and whenever I get bored from answering I would make sure to read the solution of the question so in general yeah do all of them
I would say: spend serious time on CFAI EOC and Elan mock exams and you should be golden

I went through all of the EOC questions. If a EOC question was solved the same way as a previous question then I did not go through the work of solving it again.
When I did the mocks I would write a “?” mark next to the question if I didn’t know it and a “” if I wasn’t sure about the answer. (All of my Mocks were pdfs) After I completed the exam I marked a question with an “X” if I got it wrong. This helped me when it was time to review since I could focus on the questions that I marked. I only completed 2.5 mocks before the exam but it still took a long time to review.
Good luck in your studying!

I did ALL of the EOC questions and at first they seemed too easy, but then I started to notice that they were drawing out as much material from the chapter as they could. It’s a really good way of realizing what CFAI wants you to know.
Even with the nonmultiple choice questions, I wouldn’t exactly write them out, but I’d take time to think about how I would write the answer if I did have to write it out… just like Level 2 makes you do.
After I finished the questions, I’d go through the answers, and even if I knew I got a question right, I’d still read their explanation of the answer because they go a bit deeper into the logic behind why the answer is what it is.
I would say if you want the best chance at passing, these are your priority questions.

Definitely agree with everyone here. Spend as much time on these as you can!

返回列表
上一主题:More Mock BS? PM Q45
下一主题:Forward Arbitrage Stalla Question