上一主题:Schweser Refresher Useful?
下一主题:CFA forms / application
返回列表 发帖

The best way to review a mock exam

So I’ve taken mock 1. But I don’t have the questions. And I don’t have my answers. What’s the best way to review then? Just read through all the answers and hope that I understand what’s being written, and go back to the LOS if I’m confused about anything?

The only thing I can think of is to go over the answers on the PDF immediately after completing the test and try to remember what the questions were. Usually I was able to remember the sticking point or what I did wrong. Sometimes I looked back at my scratch paper for some of the key variables.
Otherwise agree that the explanations are often poor and incomplete. If you don’t have the questions fresh in your memory, then later on the explanations can be of little value…

I tried to review a mock exam but it takes too much time. Best thing is to reread the questions you had wrong, and if you think its worth it, restudy the section.
I wouldn’t suggest hanging on to a particular question till you get it right at this point, you’ll waste too much energy.

But some pple have been posting questions from the CFA mock on here.. Did they just copy & paste certain questions they didn’t get?

I think you can copy and paste while you’re actually taking it.

Before you take the test, you AGREE to the condition that you will NOT copy/take screen shots or do anything similar while you take the Sample/Mock Tests.

yeah it was okay if you do it right afterward. I could remember the gist of the question at least so the answers and explanations were useful.

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser Refresher Useful?
下一主题:CFA forms / application