返回列表 发帖

Do i even need to read the CFAI material if i have the Schwe

As title says.

I recommend also doing the EOC questions in hte CFAI material.

What is EOC an abbreviation of? Are these example exam questions?
FYI: I havent got the materials yet so I don’t know these things

EOC I believe refers to End of Chapter questions.

I study notes, while skimming the CFA book for sample examples… My problem is that I learn better from taking practise questions. The study matieral, in general, doesnt emphasis the points that will be tested on the test and i dont have such a good memory in that. CFA tests details and i learn detail best through trail and error which is why i use the CFA books. Hope that helps

Everyone is different, but most likely, you don’t need the CFA notes.

It depends on your background… but for level 1 the Scweser books to a good job and should be sufficient for all topics except ethics. For ethics as suggested time and again, you will need to read the Curricullum.
So basically the scweser note + end of chapter questions from the CFA books+ loads of practice questions should be more than enough.

EOC chapter questions, EOC Summaries (in the last week probably). I had done Ethics first two chapters from CFAI Books as Ethics is not only a major area but also requires in depth understanding. GIPS is well explained in Schweser.

No you don’t.  Just read the Schweser books and do practice quizzes online, there are over 4,000 questions in the QBank, do as many of these as you can.

返回列表