上一主题:CFA MOC 2012 (afternoon) FRA Question no - 52
下一主题:Cost of Capital - Corporate Finance Need help!q
返回列表 发帖

Format for Ethics questions

Will Ethics only be tested in the PM section and therefore only in the item set format, or is there a chance we’ll see some ethics in the AM and therefore need to answer in some sort of essay format? Just curious.

In 2008 LIII exam, ethics was in the afternoon section….looking back all the available past LIII exam, I don’t remember seeing a ethic quesiton in essay form.

You should differentiate between Ethics and GIPS at L3. I know that in L1, Ethics and GIPS questions were piled together. I don’t remember how they were treated at L2. But the trend in recent L3 exams has been to have separate sections for Ethics and GIPS. The 2008 exam had two sets of Ethics and a set on GIPS, if I remember correctly. Nothing on the morning session. But when you try the older exams from 2004 through 2006, I think they all had a GIPS question in the morning, giving you a sample presentation and asking what’s wrong with it.

I spent a truckload of time going through GIPS thinking it will be one set of questions either way, and the bastard never showed up.
I hate GIPS.

usj2 wrote:
I spent a truckload of time going through GIPS thinking it will be one set of questions either way, and the bastard never showed up.
I hate GIPS.
Don’t ever do CIPM cert…it’s roughly half the material.

I second the hate on GIPS,
forcing people to memorize the dates? dang it , Just give people a list to keep handy

So we can expect three out of ten sets in PM on ethics+GIPS??? :O

^yes. thats 15%
ugly truth

返回列表
上一主题:CFA MOC 2012 (afternoon) FRA Question no - 52
下一主题:Cost of Capital - Corporate Finance Need help!q