上一主题:Required Return / Liquidity for IPS
下一主题:Ethics - Suitability vs. Diligence and Reasonable Basis
返回列表 发帖

What to start next after Quant for Level 1?

Which study session should I tackle after getting over with Quant section, i am hoping to finish difficult stuffs first?

how many hrs…did you spend on FRA?

Ethics is huge.  I read it first AND last.

i don’t have experience but if you studied only quants and FRA is so difficult i would suggest something a little easier first to become more self confident before starting the most difficult topic

ados1984 wrote:
Which study session should I tackle after getting over with Quant section, i am hoping to finish difficult stuffs first?
That is so relative…….what’s difficult to you might not be so difficult for me and vice versa.
Don’t try to make overly complex….is very simple indeed….start with the 1st and finish with the 6th. Or do it however you like it. Specially on Level 1….the topics are pretty much independent from each other…

I’ve been going through this stuff as presented to me. I’m now on Econ and will move on to whatever the next book is from there. Is this a stupid strategy? I’m trying not to think too much into this!

Reluctantly cramming wrote:
I’ve been going through this stuff as presented to me. I’m now on Econ and will move on to whatever the next book is from there. Is this a stupid strategy? I’m trying not to think too much into this!
There are no stupid strategies. Just take it however you like it best. Most topics are really independent from each other. Probably you would like to read first quants to refresh some statistical concepts…but that’s about it…
I read the books in order….just becuase I found no good reason to do it otherwise…I guess I thought someone at CFAI took the time to put them in that order for a reason…now I don’t see any reason why I couldn’t start with book 6 and finish with book 1……as you said…dont waste time thinking about “strategy” and use that time reading…

返回列表
上一主题:Required Return / Liquidity for IPS
下一主题:Ethics - Suitability vs. Diligence and Reasonable Basis