上一主题:Why is VaR proportional to square root of time?
下一主题:Question about Level II strategy
返回列表 发帖
^ same here..

bpdulog wrote:
I think everyone’s overreacting here. The graders are charterholders, I’m pretty sure they know to check all possible areas for answer responses. As long as it’s clearly labeled, you should be fine.
that is the problem. I forgot to label them.

In some cases I had C.i and C.ii on the same page, clearly labeled.  In a different problem, I answered C.i on one page, and then the next page was the template for D, then on the back of the template page there was more lined paper, and that’s where I wrote C.ii.  In both cases, I should have all my answers graded, right?

Sounds like it - from the response I received, it would appear that CFAI will actively look for answers on the papers submitted, regardless of whether the answer is written before or after the template. Seems like as long as you answered question 1 on the pages between question 1 and 2, you will be fine.
As for marking the answers that are not labelled, I didnt address that, so am not sure what their approach will be in that case.

Did anyone notice the most left column in the line pages is for CFA Institute Only.
If you label your questions on that line pages, they will be ignored by the grader?
Where did you actually label your questions?
I did it this way
(A) (i)
xxxxx…..answers…..xxxx

bpdulog wrote:
I think everyone’s overreacting here. The graders are charterholders, I’m pretty sure they know to check all possible areas for answer responses. As long as it’s clearly labeled, you should be fine.
sherbeer: that is the problem. I forgot to label them.
Are they really that tough on the grading? No label = No credit? I doubt it as long as it is right after the question in clear order.

返回列表
上一主题:Why is VaR proportional to square root of time?
下一主题:Question about Level II strategy