上一主题:Question regarding Synthetic CDO
下一主题:Required Rate fo Return
返回列表 发帖

Mnemonic Device for Ethics Code (6) and Standards (7) ?

Has anyone come up with  a mnemonic device for these? Thanks

Headers, I-VII
Professional Investors Don’t Disclose Internal Confidential Relationships
Professionalism
K.I.M.M. - I just think of the band KISS, plus it helps that both M words start with Mis (rhymes with KISS)
Integrity
Model Mayhem (hot model website) - both words start like Ma, like in Mayhem
Duties to Clients
Loyal, Fair, Suitable, Performance Preservation. Not really a mnemonic, but easy to remember and helps with the real words.
Duties to Employers
Last Asshole Remains (seems like the shitties bosses are always the last to go)
Investment Analysis
Diligent Communist Records (Helps with the words again)
Conflicts of Interest
Disclose Prior Referrals (Helps with the words again)
Responsibilities of CFA Institute
Can’t Read

I didn’t even attempt to memorize them.  I just did so many practice problems that I started to intuitively know what was right/wrong.

You don’t ned to memorize anything when it comes to Ethics.. just read it 2-3 times very diligently from the curriculum.

I thought they refer to a lot of questions using V(A) type solutions? As in what standards were breached with an answer being something like I(B) and VI(A)?

davidI wrote:
I thought they refer to a lot of questions using V(A) type solutions? As in what standards were breached with an answer being something like I(B) and VI(A)?
They say, V(A) Duties to Employers.  They don’t juse say V(A).  From the word description, you can tell which applies without memorizing.

rawraw wrote:
davidI wrote:
They say, V(A) Duties to Employers.  They don’t juse say V(A).  From the word description, you can tell which applies without memorizing.
Perfect, thanks!!

返回列表
上一主题:Question regarding Synthetic CDO
下一主题:Required Rate fo Return