上一主题:Need some quick advice! Equity analyst interview
下一主题:Portfolio analyst interview...
返回列表 发帖

How should I study for second attempt?

Question everyone!
I passed L1 Dec 2011, failed L2 Jun 2012.
As I went through the L2 material the first time (Kaplan) I handwrote notes in a binder & then used those to do my final review - this is a method that has worked for me on CPA (passed first time), CFP(r) (first time), CFA L1 (first time), many other securities exams (all first time). The point is I’ve never had to remediate anything before. My question is should I start fresh, attempt the same method & REWRITE all my notes in the same method or try something different & attempt to use my old notes & build on them?
Have any 2+ timers used this method or have any recommendations??
Thanks so much!
Chris

Chris -
I’m in same boat as you, although I studied from CFAI books. This question keeps bothering me as well - what different now?
However, I have decided to stick to basics - CFAI text (mostly but discreetly), EOC and lot of practise whichever shape of form I can get. Finquiz and Schweser - question banks and final practise/exams should do.
And of course will be trying to keep some notes, summaries, formula sheets and a good plan to review material fairly quickly and easily.

Attach electrodes to sensitive areas of your body. Then, shock yourself whenever you get practice questions wrong.

And if you get a question right, rub one out.

mature charterholders i see

Maybe I should say how the CFA is a joke…blah…blah…not worthy of my time…blah..blah…Or maybe just study harder - thanks for the tips.

CFP is tough bro!!!

返回列表
上一主题:Need some quick advice! Equity analyst interview
下一主题:Portfolio analyst interview...