上一主题:Career Path Question
下一主题:Equity Derivatives position Interview
返回列表 发帖

End of chapter questions

For those that have passed level I, how useful are the end of chapter practice questions? In other words, do they serve as a good proxy for the actual types of questions you see on the exam?
Im averaging about 90% on these questions. Will just practicing these questions suffice or do i need to purchase additional questions?
Thanks guys

I haven’t written yet, but from hanging out here for hte last few months I can say they’re the best proxy for actual questions you’ll get.
As for the second question, practice them yes, but eventually you’ll memorize the answers so you’ll want more to do.

EOC are the closets it gets to the real test. Don’t forget those blue boxes as well.

I never purchased additional questions for Level 1.  Did all end of chapter questions and blue boxes, reviewed, and did the sample/mock exams a few weeks before the exam.  Make sure you know your formulas too.

Could you clarify your last sentence? Which questions are 10x harder (CFAI or Schweser)?

CFA questions, the schweser ones are way too easy…And the key is to do them some time after you read the material for a 2nd and 3rd time

What are the blue boxes? Do you mean the examples or exihibits? I am reading for elan so I am not attempting to go through exhibits but am solving all the examples.

Ye Blue Boxes are the examples in the text, the best ones are the ones from the CFAI books

@federer 90% is pretty good. I have just completed doing EOC’s & examples of FRA and my scores are around 80%.
I am yet to read ethics and revise the entire subjects once again. I intend to practice from Elan, Qbank (80% done) and EOC’s.
I have reserved last month only for practice, doing mocks and memorising formulaes.

@federer 90% is pretty good. I have just completed doing EOC’s & examples of FRA and my scores are around 80%.
I am yet to read ethics and revise the entire subjects once again. I intend to practice from Elan, Qbank (80% done) and EOC’s.
I have reserved last month only for practice, doing mocks and memorising formulaes.

返回列表
上一主题:Career Path Question
下一主题:Equity Derivatives position Interview