上一主题:is having a second part-time job a breach of "duties to empl
下一主题:Will CFA help me get back into finance?
返回列表 发帖

Utter pointlessness of "number of hours" queries

Much as the management types amongst us would like to think otherwise, time cannot be neatly chopped up into truly comparable, equal-sized portions.
On a cross-sectional basis, Candidate A’s study hour is highly unlikely to be meaningfully comparable with Candidate B’s.
On a longitudinal basis, Candidate A’s study hour on January 30th will not be the same as Candidate A’s study hour on May 30th.

Mishka213 wrote:
Much as the management types amongst us would like to think otherwise, time cannot be neatly chopped up into truly comparable, equal-sized portions.
On a cross-sectional basis, Candidate A’s study hour is highly unlikely to be meaningfully comparable with Candidate B’s.
On a longitudinal basis, Candidate A’s study hour on January 30th will not be the same as Candidate A’s study hour on May 30th.

+1, agreed Mishka123. I understood that hours# was useless in level 1 when the CFAI said 300 hours of work and I ended putting in some 2.5 times the effort. I was new to finance and dont have work experience anyway - so I would be wrong in comparing myself with 90% AF-ers here anyway

返回列表
上一主题:is having a second part-time job a breach of "duties to empl
下一主题:Will CFA help me get back into finance?