返回列表 发帖

In this thread: people who passed L3 who need (more) work ex

I need about 1 year and 10 months work experience before I can get my charter.

Been there, done that!! I cleared level 3 in 2010, but was finally able to accrue enough work experience last month… Yeah, it probably is not as exciting this way, but I am still really looking forward to that milestone…

[quote=calbears09]
So how did you arrive at this no.?Did the institute certify saying you need only 1yr and 10 months?
Thanks

I have 14 months to go.
Spent two years as a research assistant for a University and all research directly related to PM which I did not get any work experience credit for.  Kind of sucks, but I think I can wait knowing I don’t have to take any more tests.

I feel your pain.  Passed L3 and still have a year left of work experience to accrue.  I don’t really mind though since now it’s just a matter of not getting fired.

Guys, would be grateful if someone could point me to the check list of what qualifies and what does not as valid workex. I might have more than 2 years required depending on how previous workex is perceived.

praha]</p <p[quote=calbears09 wrote:
So how did you arrive at this no.?Did the institute certify saying you need only 1yr and 10 months?
Thanks
No, I’ve been working in valuation (and then corporate development/M&A) consistently for 2 year and 2 months. So I figure I have 1 year 10 months left.

calbears09 wrote:
burk85 wrote:
I have 14 months to go.
Spent two years as a research assistant for a University and all research directly related to PM which I did not get any work experience credit for.  Kind of sucks, but I think I can wait knowing I don’t have to take any more tests.
No, I’ve been working in valuation (and then corporate development/M&A) consistently for 2 year and 2 months. So I figure I have 1 year 10 months left.
? Not sure if this was intended as a response to me.  I have 34 months of experience.   I would have a lot more if those 2 years counted.  As it is, I have 14 months to go….

I also need ~6 more months of experience. In the meantime, i assume i need to
1) request CFAI to review my current work experience for approval, and
2) do i need to request membership to my local society or CFAI? Or should that wait until i get the work experience?
Is this correct?

1.5 years here. Let’s hope it goes fast.

返回列表