上一主题:behavioral biases EOC Q11
下一主题:Passing level 1 using only the Schweser Qbank
返回列表 发帖

Enrolling in subsequent levels

So hopefully many of us made it past the first bit of torture and we’re all awaiting our results but let’s say you passed, how will you register for level 2?
On the website there is only the fee schedule for level 1. I imagine in an email from CFAI they will inform you whether you passed or not and then provide you with a link to register for level 2 (given a pass)?

Results will be released in late July and the Friday before results are released the registration site will be closed off. They then spend the whole weekend updating the website with results and registration. Believe me, you will start to go slightly numb over the weekend when you see that these bits have been closed off and you know that once you can get back in you will know your result!!!
The Monday/Tuesday results are released and the site outlines that the registration site will open again at 9am the next day. They update the site so that if you pass it will offer the Level II enrollment to you. If you failed it will still offer Level I registration.
Hope this helps!

Thanks herrgrunta

返回列表
上一主题:behavioral biases EOC Q11
下一主题:Passing level 1 using only the Schweser Qbank