上一主题:How long to read CFAI Level 2 Books?
下一主题:Private wealth mgmt :Return requirement
返回列表 发帖

PCP Investigation - Similarity Analysis / Unusual Similarity

Has anyone ever heard of getting an investigation notice regarding a similarity analysis and “unusual similarities” between test answer sheets? Is this common?

Search on here. Basically they think you might have copied from the person sitting next to you.

Ok, and what if you didn’t? I can’t seem to find a relevant thread as most exam related PCP incidents seem to be involving proctor’s writing up candidates for looking at other papers, or written past the time limit… this is absolute non-sense.

Try this
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22PCP+investigatio...

So you got a letter from CFAI?

mpr4437 Wrote:
——————————————————-
Ok, and what if you didn’t? I can’t seem to find a
relevant thread as most exam related PCP incidents
seem to be involving proctor’s writing up
candidates for looking at other papers, or written
past the time limit… this is absolute non-sense.
This is based on statistical analysis. They know who was sitting around you and they have tools to flag any very low probability events/ patterns. The CFAI is very advanced when it comes to this there are papers published explaining the models if you are interested check out Google Scholar ( google: Detecting cheating in multiple choice tests)
If you’re involved in one of those, don’t even think about fighting it, the math is irrefutable.

Well, it would suck if the guy was copying off of you, creating the unusual similarities, even if you were eyes down all the time.

^Yeah, if two answer sheets are similar, it doesn’t prove who cheated. Moreover, it might happen just by chance.

Chance, not really. But yeah if other person copied not sure what they would do next.

I don’t know how CFAI defines “similar”. If two answer sheets of neighbouring candidates are almost identical, it is of course because one of them cheated.

返回列表
上一主题:How long to read CFAI Level 2 Books?
下一主题:Private wealth mgmt :Return requirement