上一主题:Quality of Schweser AI and PM Sections
下一主题:FRA Inventory Write down question
返回列表 发帖

Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Hi everyone,
I will interview for an entry level FA position. I searched on the internet, people were saying that mostly behavioral questions are asked.
What kind of questions should I expect? I would appreciate your insight.
Thanks!

In my experience, the first interview is all about getting to know who you are. The key is for them is to typically determine if you are ambitious and trainable. I didn’t have any financial related questions until my second or third interview.

Our FAs are asked basic financial questions like “how do you calculate FCF?” they’re also asked basic business questions like, “how do we make money?”

valuation, industry analysis, personality fit, etc..round 1 shouldnt be too bad..if its a small firm, you may only have 1 round, so keep that in mind

should expect some corporate finance, accounting questions - tailored to the industry
You are a L2/L3’er, right? you should be just fine on the technicals
also know your resume inside out and research the co. - sounds rudimentary but sometimes overlooked
good luck!

Thank you very much for your answers..Yes, I am a L2 candidate..
I have the Vault Interview Book..
I guess I should review the projects I have on my resume..

Thanks for your link. It’s useful for our community.
Same material can be found at: Financial analyst interview questions
I hope it’s useful for you and you like it. Please continue sharing more information at this topic.
Best rgs!

How does an increase of  $10 of depreciation expense impact the three financial statements?

Tell me of a situation where you did not get aloing with a fellow employee.

Do you know the maths?
Do you know how to work excel?
Can you find the internets?
Can you read good and do other stuff good too?

返回列表
上一主题:Quality of Schweser AI and PM Sections
下一主题:FRA Inventory Write down question