上一主题:Active Portfolio Mgmt formulas
下一主题:execution quiz
返回列表 发帖

Abandon Private Equity Multiple Rounds?

Anyone here think it’s wise to abandon learning the whole multiple-round financing procudure?  I got the single round down just fine, but don’t think it’s wise to dedicate the extra time and brain-space to continue on and get proficient at multiple rounds.  I think there’s more bang for the buck by focusing on something else.  Anyone out there agree/disagree?  Would love to hear comments.  Thanks!

I don’t have experience taking L2, so I cannot speak to the likelihood of multiple rounds of financing being on the exam, but I’d be very weary of skipping any topic that’s included in the Learning Outcomes.  I’m approaching this exam with the mindset that every topic included in the LOs could be an entire vignette (or at least a significant portion).  You wouldn’t want to be caught off-guard, because bombing an entire 6 question set could mean the difference between passing and failing.  That’s just my mindset though.

Honestly, I feel like the test is far enough away that there’s no good reason to skip pretty much anything.   Now, if there was like a month left my advice may be different and go something like “focus on the important topics, etc.”.   But with this much time, I’d say hit everything.

Well said, Monkey.  Time to suck it up, I guess.

返回列表
上一主题:Active Portfolio Mgmt formulas
下一主题:execution quiz