上一主题:Option Segment Questions in EOC, do we need to know?
下一主题:Commodity swap calculations in reading 32 - assistance requi
返回列表 发帖

anyone heard about a regrading of a question on 2012 Morning

Has anyone heard about them regrading one of the answers from the morning section of the 2012 exam?

It was enought to push me to a pass.  I hope there are others out there enjoying christmas in January.  

Not too many of us from the sounds of it…. we wont be getting our own posting in the WSJ….and yes, I asked.
Thank you to the people that contested the guideline answers.

Congrats, too!

what are you guys talking about?

looks like the Execution Monitoring/Rebalancing Question - which originally had only CPPI as the answer - now shows two possible answers CPPI or Buy and Hold as both acceptable.

Slightly OT, but I know someone in Level II whose score was converted from a fail to a pass – out of nowhere.

Maybe this means that I failed in band 10 now???  Congrats to those that this bumped into a pass!

Is this a hoax?  Can’t see anything on CFAI website about it…
If its true, that is incredible news for the 114 that were upgraded to a pass.  Buy a lottery ticket!

Adwilk-
Congrats and true on your statement. The question that was changed was worth 7 pts in total (5.8% of the exam) and had three parts, so the change would have added 2.33 points or 1.94% to each exam. That means ~1% of the failures (114), or 0.5% of total takers, only needed ~2% more to pass.
Good for you guys! I’d be pretty happy, too knowing I didn’t have to put in another 300+ hrs but for 2.33 points.

返回列表
上一主题:Option Segment Questions in EOC, do we need to know?
下一主题:Commodity swap calculations in reading 32 - assistance requi