上一主题:do we have to learn formulas in reading 55 ?
下一主题:Grab Bag of 4 Questions
返回列表 发帖

“Fischer Black and the Revolutionary Idea of Finance” by Perry Mehrling - a pretty interesting biography of one of the “inventors” of modern finance.
and, although not finance books, here are two more:
“Basic Economics: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy” by Thomas Sowell, becasue he explains basic economics so crisply using extremely simple examples. I have a signed copy with a letter from Sowell that occupy prized positions on my bookshelf.
“Thinking Strategically: The Competitive Edge in Business, Politics, and Everyday Life” by Avinash Dixit and Barry Nalebuff, as a very good explanation of game theory in everyday life.

Reminiscences of a stock operator - edwin lefevre

Buddham’s right, “When Genius Failed” by Lowenstein is a great book and a must read.

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - this is one of my favorites also!

Fall of Genius is my favorite to date. Although I like the manager/trader profile books also like Schwager’s “Wizards” books and a couple of the newer ones profiling hedge fund guys like Hedge Hunters and Inside the House of Money.
Oh, and you can’t miss Buffett’s biography.

CFA Level 1, Volume 1…since it’s the first book I’ve ever read on finance and got the ball rolling.

tito26 Wrote:
——————————————————-
Freakonomics by Steven Levitt
Nice one. Or Black Swan, like that one too which is why I’m jealous of someones nick here on the board ;-)

any ebook available for finance..??

i am reading Predator’s Ball now, great book about Milken and Drexel

返回列表
上一主题:do we have to learn formulas in reading 55 ?
下一主题:Grab Bag of 4 Questions