周教授CFA金融课程(2019/2020年CFA一级全系列课程)

申请CFA一级会员免费学习、免费延期、高通过率。

周教授CFA金融课程(2020年CFA二级全系列课程)

申请CFA二级会员免费学习、免费延期、高通过率。

周教授CFA金融课程:考点精讲+作答须知(2020年CFA三级全系列课程)

全球最好CFA三级课程,由美国大学金融学资深教授,博士,CFA 持证人、博士生导师 - 周教授亲自授课,中国知名大学教授、硕博团队协作出品,高通过率

 

CFA报名详细流程图,CFA考生自己即可完成报名
上一主题:One question about Working Capital Management
下一主题:Schweser EOC question vs CFAI EOC questions
返回列表 发帖
周教授CFA金融课程:2019/2020年CFA一二三级系列课程

If Anyone can Help on Quest. 12 Monte carlo on Asset Allocat

Could not understand the explanation of above mentioned Quest.
My question is on Exhibit 8 box representing line probability 90%, 75%, 50%, 25% & 10%. so looking at the Monte Carlo Probability line $2067044 which is 90% prob line, objective can be achieved of $630000 at age 75 in 2012. why answer is ‘can not avhieve’.
If there is any one who understood………..

The answer given in the text is very clear. Time horizon is 2012 not the end, relevant line is the 10% percentile since you need to be 90% certain.

TOP

返回列表
上一主题:One question about Working Capital Management
下一主题:Schweser EOC question vs CFAI EOC questions