上一主题:Practice ?'s vs. Reading?
下一主题:CFAI Reading 18 EOC #3 - help
返回列表 发帖

Finquiz QBank

Hi,
I just started looking at the Finquiz QBank I bought a while back.  I bought this for the item set question that Finquiz had.  
Looking at it now though, something doesn’t look right.  
First of all, I can’t seem to print out the questions in a nice portable format to work on at my desk (it’s like a huge font with 1 1/2 questions per page).
Worst of all though, there seems to barely be any item set questions.  For each reading, there’s only about 10-12 questions which seems a little on the light side.
Has something changed?  I remember looking at what I had just spent $150 on and feeling quite happy with what I had.  
btw - there seems to be a free F.I. Qbank section for those interested.

I was actually thinking about buying their stuff, but if you don’t see item sets, I’m not sure now. I was initially impressed by the sample itemset on MBS. Would be nice if others, who purchased the packet, can confirm your experience.
Thanks for sharing!

cleverCFA wrote:
Hi,
I just started looking at the Finquiz QBank I bought a while back.  I bought this for the item set question that Finquiz had.  
First of all, I can’t seem to print out the questions in a nice portable format to work on at my desk (it’s like a huge font with 1 1/2 questions per page).
Worst of all though, there seems to barely be any item set questions.  For each reading, there’s only about 10-12 questions which seems a little on the light side.
Has something changed?  I remember looking at what I had just spent $150 on and feeling quite happy with what I had.  
if they dont offer you a refund, post the questions online or share your username

I used Finquiz coz its easy to track performance compared to Schweser.
I didn’t bother printing the questions or item sets when I did them last year for level 2.
But for the mock exams, I printed all of them and there was no problem.
Have you tried contacting the Finquiz team for printing the qbank.

I agree with Dal. And 10-12 Vignette questions per reading is quite good I felt!
There is a new Item sets in PDF link - did you try them cleverCFA? For level 3 I am able to download itemset questions in PDF format..

Are you referring to the q-bank, or the actual item-set pdfs they offer? the pdfs are well formatted for printing and theres typically 3-5 item-sets (exam style).
The qbank is a bit frustrating though. I hear you about the terrible formatting for printing…Also I’ve ran into at least three fairly obvious errors with their questions…

pierrewoodman_fan wrote:
cleverCFA wrote:
Hi,
if they dont offer you a refund, post the questions online or share your username
Classic! But don’t do this — I am sure it would be violation of code.

He is too famous for weird comments. ;)

返回列表
上一主题:Practice ?'s vs. Reading?
下一主题:CFAI Reading 18 EOC #3 - help