上一主题:Reading 49, Q12
下一主题:跪求一道题目的答案
返回列表 发帖

Practice ?'s vs. Reading?

Because CFAI BB/EOC ?s after each reading was taking too long, I changed my initial strategy to just focus on reading/taking notes from Schweser for my first pass thinking I’d do ?’s afterwards.  However, now that I’m trying to drill topics w/multiple choice q-bank ?’s (not even item sets!), I feel like I didn’t retain ANYTHING.  I’m either totally guessing on the Qbank mc ?’s or at most narrowing the choices from 3 to 2 answers.
Not sure whether I should continue to drill practice questions (as everyone says questions  reading) & hope in the next few weeks everything will come together to better position me for a second pass or just start my second pass now seeing how little I retained.  Does anybody else feel this way?  Really starting to get anxious/stressed that I’m just wasting time, which further demotivates me/ruins my performance

My first pass I am just reading through the Schweser notes doing the concept checkers at the end of chapters and the problems throughout then I plan on really drilling in the practice questions in my second pass through and utilizing the lecture videos from Elan and CFAI EOC questions.

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 49, Q12
下一主题:跪求一道题目的答案