上一主题:Where to get past mock exams???
下一主题:Jumbled DOL and DFL formulas?
返回列表 发帖

AM Section: Where we needed to number sub-headings (1a....1b

For the respective questions, I numbered sub-headings just beside margin (right side of the vertical margin) and NOT inside the margin on the lined paper of the respective question.
Did we need to number sub-headings inside the vertical margin? I got confused because on the top of the margin section (on the lined paper), it was written “for official use only”.
Freaking out, could someone clarify please…

Remember every grader answers one question.  So they will turn to lined pages for question #4 or #5 to which they are assigned.  It should be fairly easy for them to see what response goes with with part.  I would not expect them to look for a response to question 8 in the pages assigned to question 3.  But I would not stress too much over labelling of individual parts.

^ chill pill

Do not freak out. If you answered on the correctly numbered page, you′re fine.

@vgmalu @rgv188
Don’t worry you can answer multiple parts of the question on the same page..

I am not sure where exactly i have written question numbers (such as 2A, 2B)….whether in the margin (which says for official purpose only) or in the normal writing area….writing question numbers in the margin will affect the grading?

what’s the point of falling apart over this now? You ll see the result and then can attribute it to either not getting the correct answers or some other reason of your choice, either way the result is unlikely to change. if you feel strongly about it you could ask for a retabulation and get to the bottom of whether it is a violation or lack of preparation that is at fault (i am guessing you wont be investigating if the outcome is positive…).

返回列表
上一主题:Where to get past mock exams???
下一主题:Jumbled DOL and DFL formulas?