水平。CFA协会上个月表示,一级考试通过率为38%,二级是43%。
二级和三级考试每年只有一次,均在6月进行。第一级考试每年举行两

次,分别在6月及12月。考生们希望取得CFA执照后,可以获得更好
的工作、更佳的待遇,对金融事务有更深入的了解。
今年第三级考试的参加者人数比2012年增加逾1,000人。

本帖最后由 lidw 于 2013-8-7 08:56 编辑

我也突击一周三次没过,第四次突击2月过了。每天晚上躺下总是看电视到深夜,早上起得早,回到家很累了,看的效率就很低,我都是尽量抽上班时间的空看书。

Dear Papipipa:
It is very sorry to know that you failed this time and the previous twice unsuccessful tries. However, what I wanna say to you is that Do Not Give Up, Keep Chasing this dream. I know you will feel frusttating and probably wake up Early this morning with the nightmare of passing or failing the exam. Almost each CFA candidate, who have failed one or more times, hahas this feeling, and the number of genius who can pass all 3 levels at first try and just review for 2-3 weeks is so limmited that we cannot be compared with them, do we? Let me tell you my story, at the first time I know I failed one level of CFA exam, I feel I WAS FUCKED and then drove to the beach to burn my schweser notes piece by piece and smoke almost two pacakges of cirarettes. At that time I said to myself: maybe I will give up this time, however, anyother voice said to me: Never Give Up, Keep Working on it. And, you know, 3 days later, I put my credit card information into the CFA website. And 10 months later, I sat in the test center again with BA II Plus, another 2 months later, get the Congrat letter from the institution.

So, just give yourself a big mea even the BBQ at street side will be OK and relax for couple of days, and register again. When you sat for the exam at June 2014, keep in mind that about 50% of L3 candidates have failed at least once, while someone failed more than 3 times on L3. And also remember what I told you, you can make it ONLY IF you keep working on it.

God Bless US

A letter from a CFA CPA FRM

回复 7# zwjcfa

Thanks so much for your kind words. Actually i feel better now and it is not a big deal for me, comparing with my stressful workload currently. I think I really should spend more time on CFA exam prepareation, which doesnt test your smartness or talent, but the perseverance. No pain no gain, this always my slogan...
Thanks again and bless all.

See you guys next time on exam site.

返回列表