上一主题:Exam format for level 2
下一主题:CFA Society Memberships
返回列表 发帖

Poor time management

Anyone else couldnt finish the AM paper because of poor time management? The more threads i read about people who completed it the more i sense doom
I just regret having wasted my time on question 1 and also wasnt tracking the number of questions. For some reasons i thought the exams had only 9 questions and spent my time accordingly.  My PM exam went failrly well but I am scared by AM will be my achilles heel.I know there is no point ruing over  the past but what better than fellow AF’ers to sound out to ?

Your experience is pretty typical. Me on the other hand, I had a harder time with the PM than the AM.

I think some psych themselves out thinking AM was going to be impossible but to their pleasant surprise, the first question they read seems very do-able. So they write more than necessary or go at a slower pace thinking “I got this”… only to realize wait, those other 12 questions will take pretty darn long.

^What part of the PM did you struggle with? “The very first topic” was hard for me…..whereas in the AM, I had more or less a reasonable understanding of each question…..AM was “figure this out”, PM was “you know it or u don’t”

Couldnt finish AM paper…..only bcoz of poor time management….took way too long to answer first 2 questions and then realized something is not right …..eventually had to leave 2-3 parts unanswered!!
PM on the other hand was decent.

The AM paper was lenghthy but not diffcult. I wish I had another 15-20 more minutes to complete all the questions satisfactorily.

返回列表
上一主题:Exam format for level 2
下一主题:CFA Society Memberships