上一主题:Result Date Emails.......
下一主题:Exam format for level 2
返回列表 发帖

What will be the MPS this year?

This was my first time taking L2 and I have never really spent time trying to figure out the CFAI MPS process. What you guys think will be the MPS this year maybe compare to last year (for the retaker). Do you think that the pass rate will be above or below 40%?

This has a very similar vibe to the 2011 test, it will be around 41% with mps  of 65 or so

I think it will be in high 60, may be in range of 66-68 %

68 implies the top 10 percent got 97% no chance that happens . It was easy but not that easy

This could be the first year MPS > 70..  although CFAI said nobody who scored > 70 in the past has ever failed but past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance.

On a related note. If this test is representative of all years I have a friend who I guaruntee would have scored 100% in his year. I wonder how many people do each year?

The MPS is not going to be above 70%, no way.  I’d guess it will be mid 60s.

I think it will be a maximum of 65% this year.
Last year I think it was closer to 60%.

+1 on gringo_bob’s answer, was about to post the exact same thing.  It sounds easier than last year’s but I don’t think you’re going to see a 10%, or even 8% jump for the whole field!

Reading you guys comments it seems like everybody feel good about L2 this year. You can be confident that he got at least 70%? I am not…

返回列表
上一主题:Result Date Emails.......
下一主题:Exam format for level 2