上一主题:Creating Synthetic Cash
下一主题:Past Level II Exam Dates
返回列表 发帖

It's official... July 23rd is Results Day.

OK, we already knew this so it is a bit of a non-event, but receiving the actual email somehow made it more real for me.
Thoughts? Renewed fears and/or hopes? Plans to celebrate or to drown your sorrows?

Saw the email and my heart jumped.  Opened it and scanned for the word “congratulations” but didn’t see it so I smashed my computer.  I’m writing this from a public one - what was the email about?  It wasn’t results?
damn.

5 weeks …. i feel tense about it

Lets get this over and done with

Do some sports, try to keep adrenaline low, or it will eat you

Oddly enough I haven’t been quite as obsessed so far as I was waiting for Level 1 results.
After L1 I felt like every day / week was costing me since the wait would only leave me with 4 months to study for L2 or for L1 again (December session). This time around, the best part is knowing that, come what may, I won’t have to crack a book open for months. That definitely takes the edge off, although I’m sure my blood pressure will start creeping up a few days before July 23…
For now, I’m following Drago’s advice and doing some sports - plus catching up on all the (fiction) books I had to put on hold for months, dining out almost every night, seeing friends, staying late at work, etc. Amazing how much time and energy we suddenly got back.

makes sense.. its usually 7 weeks after the exam and always on a Tuesday for some reason.

I didn’t get any emails from CFAI since the exam day.

I haven’t gotten an email from CFAI either.

If I were you guys I would log into my CFAI account to double-check the email on record is still the right one (and the one you are checking). If it is, I would wait a couple of days and reach out to the CFA Institute if I still had not heard by the end of the week. The email some of us received is not critical or time sensitive, so there is no real cause for concern - and you have a month to get things sorted out before results are actually communicated.
PS: you may also want to check your spam filter to make sure it wasn’t mistakenly held up by your firewall.

返回列表
上一主题:Creating Synthetic Cash
下一主题:Past Level II Exam Dates