返回列表 发帖

LONGEST. WAIT. EVER....

Anyone else feel this way?  Maybe it’s because it’s Level III, the final hurdle, and the light at the end of the tunnel is there (somewhere).
I just feel like for Level 1 and Level 2 time moved pretty quickly from when I took the test to grades.  It feels like the opposite now.

I went 30% in the AM and 80% in the PM…there’s no waiting for me.

I’m right there with you, can’t stop checking AF either damnit. This wasn’t the case for me for Levels 1&2.

Same for me because I know how badly I bombed AM.  Just terrible feeling I didnt say the right buzzwords or write enough to Discuss or Explain because we had so many cases each with multiple parts.  Felt rushed.  Oh well.  Guess its good experience for next year.

Andy, 100% with you.  I was able to finish the whole thing but I don’t ever remembering drilling into my CFA knowledge - just answerign questions.   Sucks because I murdered the PM.

For 1 and 2 I didn’t want to know the results. For 3, as someone said, you see the light at the end of the tunnel so I’m quite anxious.

61 days, 17 hours left - assuming it is released on 7th of August again like last year.
That is a LONG haul :S

How do you define “badly bombing”?

L1, L2 and L3 used to be released together I believe.  Than L1 moved up, then L2 as well.  I remember I think it was mid-August they used to release it.

返回列表