上一主题:What Does Your Screename Mean?
下一主题:CFA exam cancelled IST
返回列表 发帖

Instructions difficult to follow?

So, basically I was sitting in the front, where the check in point was right infront of me… So I’ve got to wonder, are people stupid or ignorant? Before going in there had to be at least 4 or more signs indicating no electronic devices yet for both the morning and afternoon session, I still see people having to surrender their mobile phones.
My favourite one was this guy who brought only one scientific calculator so of course, it being an unauthorised calculator it was denied and therefore he went without a calculator…
So, I’ve got to ask, are instructions that difficult to follow?

One guy showed up with an expired passport. They made him leave.

One guy brought FRUITS into the exam room and was totally allowed to put it below his chair. Another girl brought a coffee travel mug into the room and the proctor ignored it…….
But this same proctor also marked me “absent” on her sheet instead of checking the present box until I corrected her….
Didn’t see any calculator violations…Although one guy brought in so many damn pencils I was sure he was going to get asked to throw some away. Nope, half of them he kept rolling around on his desk and the other half was on the floor…………

Leniency really depends on the testing site and proctors. Where I took it, I would say they kept the doors open until maybe 15 min. before the exam started

I had a tiny little plastic tube full of pencil erasers that came with my pencils taken from me during the exam. Really hoping I don’t get a letter about it in the mail because 2/3 proctors saw it and said nothing. I didn’t argue with the guy because technically he was right, I just hadn’t thought of it as a “container” until he brought it up. On a funnier note, I saw someone try to take their BA II plus handbook in with them (ya, the one the size of a novel). I didn’t see the end result, but I know she didn’t have it going into the afternoon session.

I witnessed one guy crying at the personell to let him take part even without passport…
2 guys tried to get in by 9am (on the ticket it did state 9 am though).
And I REALLY hated this girl that I saw drinking like crazy and sure enough had to get up 3 times…

Apparently the rules don’t necessarily apply to the proctors.  I just sat for the L1 exam in St. Louis. In the middle of the afternoon session, one of the proctor’s damn cell phone went off, not just on vibrate, ringer on full blast.  When I heard it going off, i looked around the room to find out what was going on.  Hopefully none of the other proctors thought I was cheating…. Aside from that, I thought the exam went well.

返回列表
上一主题:What Does Your Screename Mean?
下一主题:CFA exam cancelled IST