返回列表 发帖

MINIMUM PASSING SCORE - JUNE 2013

Hey All,
How is everyone feeling about Level1 this past Saturday? I felt “good” coming out of the exam… however, word on the street is that securing a 70% is a guaranteed pass. That is, one can get 72 questions wrong and still pass.
Any thoughts about getting possibly 80 wrong and still passing? AKA scoring 66.7%?

^ Seems to be normal range, but we’ll see.

do anybody knows MPS for previous years ? at least approximately ?

I would feel super confident if the MPS was 65%. There were SO many questions that I narrowed down to 2 possible anwsers. Luckily i read the entire CFAI material 2x over. I dont know how Kaplan or Elan users got the questions that were soooo clearly hidden in the CFAI material…you really had to read with a fine tooth comb.

I feel like I either passed by a slim margin or failed by a slim margin. I definitely didn’t knock it out of the park but I didn’t bomb it…. so I guess we’ll see. It would really be unpleasant to have to take it in December.

I’m in the same boat - either barely passed or barely failed.
I ran short on time and had to guess for a majority of the econ/derivs&alts sections.
Assuming I averaged 70% in all categories and got 1/3 on econ/derivs&alts, historically would this be a passing score?

When is the earliest that we can expect the results?
And how do we get them, by mail or email?

We’ll get an e-mail from CFA about the result date in a few days. Usually it’s in the 3rd-4th week of July. And we’ll get our result through e-mail.

Anyone think the MPS could be 64%? I’ve read a ton of speculation.

If you’re on the cusp (mid-high 60%), it’s your score in ethics that will determine if you pass or not.  They use some kind of weighting to either put you over, or put you down.

返回列表