上一主题:Value mortgages with partial interests
下一主题:What did you have for Lunch?
返回列表 发帖

june 2014 study group

hi there am actually a june 2013 candidate, i sure of not getting throught it this time
thats why am thinking of june 2014 for a resit if anyone planning for the june 2014 exam l1 please let me know we could have early study group which will help greatly am planning to start the study as soon as the new curriculum is out

Hi Lila. I’m also planning to take the June 2014 Level 1 exam. Nice to see ur effort. Forming a study group this ealry will surely be helpful.

June 2014? The CFAI hasn’t even released the curriculum yet. Relax guys.

If you can, why not target to go for the Dec 2013 paper? This is actually my strategy.
Since you are seating for June 2013, then you should continue studying for the next few months. A plus point is that the contents are still fresh in your memory.

I’m going for June 2014 as well. I know I could pass in December but would want a full year to study for level 2, so passing in Dec wouldn’t be much of a benefit.

Great guys then why not start a study group ?? As soon as the cfa curriculum is available??
it will greatly help, like we could be like motivator to one another and have discount on study material
you see and keep me inform

返回列表
上一主题:Value mortgages with partial interests
下一主题:What did you have for Lunch?