上一主题:Unstable Equilibrium
下一主题:CFA Audiobooks - iPad and iPhone compatible
返回列表 发帖

Who is still in exam mode?

I am at work and feeling little weird. I used to look at Schweser’s Quicksheet whenever I get a moment for last 3 months, but now nothing to look at. It seems like I am in still study zone. It would take upto a week to get out of it and start enjoying summer and life.
Not complaining though.

Yep…I go home and I feel like I should be studying for something…or staying up late at night feeling i should be doing work…

It still hasn’t really hit me. It will really register when I finish up work today and get to (pause for dramatic effect) GO THE F HOME instead of trying to brain rape some more CFA material into my own head. Greatest feeling was walking out of the exam 45 min prior to the end and realizing I could get a 48oz beer within 50 yards of the exam room while I waited for my friend to finish….best beer of my life.

In a couple of days I am going to be like “So much free time! What to do with all this free time all of a sudden?”
My kid got sick immediately after I came home from the exam, so as of now that”s not a problem.

Haha sdevine, I agree the post exam beers ( and/or shots) taste pretty unbelievable. Where’d you take the exam?

After the exam, I wanted to rip my shirt off and yell, “Freedom!” and chug some beers and laugh and play all night.
But then I remembered I had to go home and watch my tantrum-prone 2 year old for a few hours while the wife took the older kid somewhere.

I did a 13 episode marathon of “House of Cards” and drank a beer for every one of them. When it was over I slept for 11 hours strait.  It was maybe the most enjoyable night in recent history.

I had 3 of the free beers, provided by the CFA society after the exam. Those tasted awesome! I then went to a brazilian steak house and had quite a few more there again. I went for a run when I woke up on sunday morning, then took a 3 hour nap and barbecued all afternoon. I think I’m pretty well aclimated to this new life already!

sitting at work. not stressed out about studying. just finished my last cpa test last tuesday and hopefully my last ever cfa test saturday.
7pm im going to have nothing to do . and it will be glorious. also still fighting off my first hangover in 4 months from the saturday night celebrations.
life is good. but i feel like i should be studying something….

It’s hard to shake that ‘robotic’ feeling of moving, looking, and sitting down with a focus.  Feels weird that you’re allowed to just look ahead and relax with a empty.
I think most are so used to just getting lost into this world.  More so with L3 since alot of it is conceptual and like a different world.

返回列表
上一主题:Unstable Equilibrium
下一主题:CFA Audiobooks - iPad and iPhone compatible