上一主题:Can my current work experience contribute to the CFA members
下一主题:CFA vs phd in terms of difficulty?
返回列表 发帖

all results from India... post here

yo guyz,
i passed only using schweser/
scored 50-70 in quant , derivatev, econ (hate it..arghhhh), ethics (whoa)..and >70 in rest.

post your scores too yaaron..
*PEACE*

We sincerely regret to inform you that you did not pass the December 2012 Level I CFA exam. 37% of candidates passed the December 2012 Level I CFA exam.
A summary of your exam results is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.
We encourage you to consider registering for the June 2013 Level I CFA exam. Registration will be available tomorrow, 23 January after 9:00 a.m. ET on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have a valid international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the CFA Program.
Multiple Choice
Q#
Topic
Max Pts
<=50%
51%-70%
>70%
-
Alternative Investments
-
-
-
Corporate Finance
-
-
-
Derivatives
-
-
-
Economics
-
-
-
Equity Investments
-
-
-
Ethical & Professional Standards
-
-
-
Financial Reporting & Analysis
-
-
-
Fixed Income Investments
-
-
-
Portfolio Management
-
-
-
Quantitative Methods
-
-
We have divided the group of candidates who did not pass into 10 approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with the overall scores of candidates who did not pass this exam.
Your score band: 10

oh man..really sorry for u .. band 10 is like so close to pass /.. koi ni bhai.. next time is maybe the right time
God bless

passed with 70+ in all 10 subjects

@Vicky bro when will u be registering for level 2.. And wuts ur baokground.. ??
And im confused as to why other indians arent posting their scores here ..??
Anyways a nice expirience.

Hi Vicky /freekguy007
Congrats for your well deserved success….
Could you please advise me about your’s strategy  that was followed for studying  level 1 exam ..
I have failed in band 10 in Dec 12
Many thanks in advance……..

@nitiish buddy u were just 6-8 questions away from a pass … If u had gotten these correct it would have meant a pass .. But dont worry bro .. Next time is a right time maybe… I followed a simple enough strategy .. I read and re read schweser for 4 times.. Solved the complete ques bank and did 6 schweser and 1 cfa practice exam.. And 2 days before the exam i re read schweser . I read ethics from schweser but did all questions & examples from cfa curiculum. Thats it
The key to passing is knowing the material.. Dont leave any topic unattended thinkng that this is not exam worthy.. Just do and redo all the los and you are pass..
For any more queries u can post here without any hesitation

Yaar
I will be registering  next month when i get my salary
My strategy was simple- i did all 4000 scsqer q bank + 2000 ELAN Q BANK questions
Practisem increases accuracy and speed

Vicky bro wuts ur background ??

Thank god! There is no band 11
Passed!
70 + in 6 subjects and 51 - 70 in ethics, econ, fixed income and quants. So relieved and happy.
129 days to go for L2

返回列表
上一主题:Can my current work experience contribute to the CFA members
下一主题:CFA vs phd in terms of difficulty?