上一主题:synthetic stock index fund
下一主题:If you failed.. How do you feel and what are you going to do
返回列表 发帖

What is the most boring subject in CFA curriculum?

Do you guys get bored reading the CFA curriculum? If so, what is the most boring subject for you? For me, it’s econ. What do you do to counter boredom and go back to reading after a while?

Economics for me too.

Surprised that more people didn’t find the standards and practices section boring.  
Larger fonts?  Bold faces?  Don’t claim candidacy until you’ve paid up your dues.  Fascinating stuff!

GIPS in level III.

I think that people are paying so little attention to Ethics that they forget it’s an option for the most boring. Personally I like Econ, after all it’s the foundation of all we do.

Econ is absolutely boring. I honestely think Econ should be eliminated or downsized to 5% of weight of test. Econ is an art and not a science and does not really work in real world application.

Unlike investing…

Any EOC questions not in test format. Which is pretty much most of them. Just could not do them.

I just took Level 1 this past June, and I think Econ was the most boring for me as well.  I’m not saying that it’s not useful or irrelevant, but the subject matter just didn’t excite me.  I found accounting and corporate finance to be very interesting though!

Anyone who enjoys reading those ethics examples should be locked up in an institution immediately.

返回列表
上一主题:synthetic stock index fund
下一主题:If you failed.. How do you feel and what are you going to do