上一主题:Schweser pg 337 Significance level
下一主题:Video tutorials
返回列表 发帖

OFFICIAL 2013 CFA Level 2 Results & Survey

The survey is now closed.
You can view the results here: Results of 2013 CFA Level 2 Survey
You can also collect the raw data from the results to calculate things(MPS): Raw Data from 2013 L2 Results Survey
THANK YOU TO ALL THE SURVEY PARTICIPANTS!!!
CONGRATS TO THE PASSERS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE RETAKERS!!!!

I can also add in other questions/fields if more people are interested.  I kept it short so people would be willing to answer the survey.  Example: (Estimated hours studied, Material Used, # of attempts).  And remember this is fully anonymous unless you dont mind disclosing.  Thanks again!

You’ve taken nerdy to a whole new level.
I’m just jealous I didn’t think of it first.

hahah, well, I’m actually surprised after all of these years, AF hasn’t created one.  I’ve seen the previous years’ results threads and they are a mess.  Not only messy, but no one really collects the data and looks at it.  With the forums, some people who didn’t pass won’t post their results(I’m not sure I would if I don’t pass), but with an anonymous survey, more meaningful data can be collected from the failing scores.  Thanks for the reply btw, I started to think this was going to be passed over.

Good idea, just don’t expect me to be jumping onto that site right away to fill out the survey if I fail.  I’ll have other priorities on my mind.

OD’ing on sugar and caffeine from drinking rootbeer?

What’s important for people is knowing what the pass rates are for various buckets.
1. Finance undergrad/grad?
2. Finance job? Job related to curriculum, what %
3. How many years of work experience?
4. How selective was their university?
5. First time level 2? How many times on level 1?
6. Age
Dont want to get into survey creation specifics to make sure data is unbiased, but basically it would be interesting to figure out pass rates among various segments of the population.

And race

Props on creating this btw.

The data will be biased, no doubt.  I’m really hoping people who fail will take the survey and report their results, the failing values are fun for estimating the MPS.  This was my first attempt at L2, I don’t expect to pass.
I’ll add educational, work experience, attempts?, not race  I’ll try to make sure it’s not so grainular.  Also these questions will not be mandatory.
Thanks for the input, all!

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser pg 337 Significance level
下一主题:Video tutorials